A.I.D. Temporary Services, Inc. partners with your organization as an extension of your HR department to solve your staffing challenges. When you utilize A.I.D. It allows you to focus on your day to day business needs while we staff your workforce.
A.I.D. knows that all businesses are different. They face different challenges, have varying demands and are overall unique. For that reason we provide a range of placement types to fit the needs of your business.
- Temporary Placements – A.I.D. Provides qualified pre-screened candidates for short-term and long-Term staffing. Whether it is a last-minute need, a planned vacation fill, or additional staff to cover a seasonal influx of business, we are only a phone call away.
- Temp-to-Hire – Your cost of recruiting the ideal candidate can be considerable. We can save you time and money that is invested in advertising, recruiting, screening resumes, referencing, interviewing and training. A.I.D. will provide qualified candidates for your staffing needs. Since each Temp-to-Hire candidate may become a permanent employee within your company, A.I.D. always strives to pick the candidate that best fits your needs. An A.I.D. temporary employee may become permanent after the completion of a set number of hours at a pre-determined bill rate. After that point, you may convert that employee to your permanent payroll at no additional charge. The Temp-to-Hire placement eliminates costly and time consuming factors and reduces your hiring risk.
- Direct Hire Placements – If you decide to hire the applicant as a permanent placement there will be a settlement charge, which would be discussed before employment begins. You may utilize this type of hiring to add to your management team or other professional hiring, in addition to general staffing. You may also hire a temporary employee before the completion of required hours with a settlement charge assessed minus credit for all hours the employee has worked for your company.
- On-Site Management – A.I.D. Temporary Services, Inc. will provide an A.I.D. Representative referred to as an On-Site Coordinator at your facility, who will become familiar with your procedures to ensure that agency staff are working and following proper production, quality and safety procedures. They will do on site orientations, address quality of work, and productivity issues. The On-Site Coordinator will be responsible for taking applications for employment at your facility.
A.I.D. will be responsible for the Liability Insurance, Unemployment, Workers Compensation, Social Security, State and Federal Taxes, and payroll records for all employees fulfilling a temporary position. We also offer qualified employees health insurance and vacation pay.
A.I.D. has a variety of services we can provide based on your companies specific employment needs.
Placement Services Available include but are not limited to
- Pre-employment Drug Testing - based on your company requirements.
- Criminal Background Checks – Results constituting a “No Hire” are based on your company policy.
- Credit Checks - upon request based on your company policies.
A.I.D. Temporary Services, Inc. would like to be your employment service. You can be assured that through every hiring experience you will always talk with someone who is dedicated to helping you. We are committed to going the extra mile to find solutions and ways to improve our service. Help us help you.
No matter the size of your business or project, A.I.D. would appreciate the opportunity to assist you with all your staffing needs. Whether 1 temp 10 temps or 100 temps, let us be your go to service.